Rev Fr Kuriakose Kudachirayil was searching for a place for constructing the parish. In 1945, Fr CJ Varkey had been appointed as the Parich Vicar.
Rev Fr Varkey and Mr. Varghese Writer who had started up building Edoor has been reached to the state where it is as today. In 1970 new parish was construced. From 1972 to 1977 Rev Fr Peter Kuttiyanil was the vicar.
The contruction of Kolikadavu brige had happened during his time.